Sleeveless kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print crop top, with a handbag, a white tulle skirt & heeled sandals:Street Style
Crop tops: Crop tops are perfect not only for summer but also for winter. When it comes to cold months crop tops can be layered with a turtle neck, shirt or jumper to keep you warm and stylish.
Crop tops go with almost anything from high waisted skirts, trousers, jeans to shorts. Click here, here and here on different ways of styling a crop top.
She looks chic in this sleeveless kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print crop top which she stylish paired with a white tulle skirt, kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print handbag, bracelet and a pair of black heeled sandals for super cool look.
Tulle/ballerina/tutu skirt: You may feel that you’re too old or you’re a not a ballerina to pull off a tulle skirt, but that perception is so wrong as tulle skirts can look elegant and stylish when worn right. You can pair a tulle skirt with a sequin jacket, cami top, ankle strap heels and a clutch bag for a glamorous look.
Tips on how to wear a tulle/tutu/ballerina skirt without looking like a little girl
- Pair your tutu skirt with a biker or denim jacket to give your look an edge.
- Wear a ballerina skirt with a crop top, t-shirt, tank top, cami top or denim shirt for a grown up look.
- For an elegant and a polished look that suit the work place, pair your tulle skirt with a solid coloured blazer.
- Don’t be scared to experiment with prints, patterns and textures.
- Accessorise your tulle skirt for a more grown up look.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment below on this look
- Tutus & tulle trend: Black tulle skirt with silver metallic heels & red top
- Spaghetti strap cut out kitenge/chitenge/African print/ankara crop top with a black long button down cardigan, chocker necklace, high waisted trousers, baseball hat & sneakers.
- Yellow kitenge/Ankara/African print bralet/crop top with a pencil skirt & black booties
- Yellow, green & black kente high waisted shorts with a crop top: Co-ords trend
- Steal Her Style: Beyonce in 'Ankara'/'kitenge'/'chitenge'/African print print Cropped Tee & a high waist pencil skirt
- Red & yellow ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print blouse/top with high waisted skinny jeans, T-bar heels, chain necklace & Louis Vuitton bag