DIY Square mirror frame shell decorations
Tired of looking at that boring mirror? Fear not as we’re here to show numerous ways of revamping it. Mirrors have a way of enlarging a space and well decorated mirrors can act as beautify piece of art in a room.
Below are a few ideas of how you can decorate/revamp a mirror
- Place paint spray painted bamboo sticks or skewers on a round mirror to create a starburst/sunburst on the mirror.
- Place the ends of plastic spoons around the mirror to create a master-piece, you can also spray paint the spoons for a better effect.
- Go for a forest effect by gluing sticks around the mirror.
- Use empty tissue rolls to create flowers or round art circles around the mirror.
- Use rope around the mirror to give an interesting effect.
What you need for this project
Hot glue gun, hot glue stick, shells, square mirror
You can decide to glue the shells all around the square mirror or go for a design of your choice.
We placed the shells to the top of the mirror and since we run out of shells we decided to strategically place the remaining ones on both corners.
Share your thoughts on this Diy.
- Home Revamping Tips: Addressing Home Lighting Issues
- How to DIY stacked books table
- Sea Urchin DIY: Wall décor
- Coffee table centerpieces: maroon leaf plate/dish, stacked books with white seashell sculpture centerpiece
- DIY (Zebra print) fabric covered cardboard storage box: Storage solutions
- DIY Dressing Table Stool
- Paper lampshade Diy
- Zebra print Storage Box Stool DIY
- How to create the perfect kitchen for you
- Home decorative accessories
- How to design your outdoor area