Purple stretchy high waisted pencil skirt with a black ruffle top, chunky chain & peep toe heeled ankle booties
Stretchy pencil skirts are great addition to your wardrobe and are perfect for the office, after-hours cocktails or heading somewhere more special.
Pencil skirts tick all the right boxes as they’re feminine, figure hugging and super stylish.
Bodycon pencil skirts are versatile and can be worn with crop tops, knitwears, blouses, shirts, biker jackets, denim jackets, blazers or tank tops/vests.
Jesuloba looks elegant in this purple stretchy high waisted pencil skirt which she teamed with a black ruffle blouse, black clutch bag, gold watch, chunky necklace and a pair of black and white peep toe heeled ankle booties for a look that screams lady boss.
Do share your thoughts on this look.
- Kitenge peplum dress
- Men’s sky/light blue suit with a red shirt, black velvet tassel loafers & black pocket square
- Monochrome/Black & white floral peplum top with black pencil skirt & red booties: Street Style
- Peplum Top with a matching Skirt
- Multi coloured polka dot peplum top with black pencil skirt, clutch bag & red Carvela Kurt Geiger gridlock peep toe sandal: What to wear to a Christmas party
- Stripe Peplum Top & Skirt
- How to wear Peplum Trend
- cut out Peplum top
- lace peplum top & Skirt
- One shoulder peplum top
- Back to Black & White - Monochrome Trend