How to dress like Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham’s style screams out classy, modest and trendy. Just like many of you out there we have been crashing on Mrs Beckham’s fashion style for a long time now. Since she turned a fashion designer her style game has been getting stronger every time.
Whether VB is travelling or attending a business meeting, her style is on point and not a single strand of hair is out place, not sure how she does it considering she’s a mom of four. When it comes to VB style, proportion is everything.
Tips on how to dress like Victoria Beckham
- It’s very rare to catch Victoria Beckham without her favourite accessories which are handbags/clutch bags or sunglasses.
- VB loves wearing blazers or oversized coats to smarten up her looks.
- Victoria Beckham love sticking to monochrome black, white or grey outfits but now and then she adds a pop of colour to her outfit.
- Tailored made skirts, dresses or trousers are Victoria Beckham’s signature style.
- VB loves wide leg pants, flared and oversized sweaters or turtle necks.
- Heels are Mrs B favourites and only recently she has been spotted out and about without them.
- Mrs B loves her maxi or midi length skirts or dresses
Oversized Turtleneck knits
Wide leg trousers
Midi length skirts
Handbags & sunglasses
- Tutus & tulle trend: Black tulle skirt with silver metallic heels & red top
- How to dress like Neal Caffrey from White Collar
- Sleeveless kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print crop top, with a handbag, a white tulle skirt & heeled sandals:Street Style
- Spaghetti strap cut out kitenge/chitenge/African print/ankara crop top with a black long button down cardigan, chocker necklace, high waisted trousers, baseball hat & sneakers.
- How to wear Leather dresses
- How to dress your bust