Benefit of Vitamin E oil for natural hair & skin
Most hair products contain Vitamin E as the main ingredient and there’s a reason for that because Vitamin E promotes good circulation and stimulates hair growth.
Vitamin E can be ingested as supplements or foods such as eggs, spinach, cereals, soybeans, grains & nuts.
Since Vitamin E is very powerful, it’s recommended to use a few drops with other oils such as olive, rosemary or coconut oil. Massage the oil mixture into your scalp every day for better results.
Below are a few benefits of Vitamin E for hair
- Prevents hair loss & stimulated hair growth by boosting blood circulation into the scalp
- Prevents damage of hair shafts
- Strengthen hair follicles
- Smoothen & repairs split ends
- Prevents premature hair graying
- Reduces dryness of the hair
- Decreases sun damage to the hair
- Improved hair texture by getting rid of fizzy
- Makes the hair looks healthy and shiny
Benefits of Vitamin E on skin
- Vitamin E is full of antioxidants hence it prevents scars from becoming permanent
- Can be used as skin moisturizer
- Promote healing of sunburn due to exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Help to soften dry and rough hands
- Helps fight wrinkles and any sign of aging by blocking free radical.
- Good for treating hyperpigmentation of the skin
- Helps get rid of brown spots
Do let us know if you'll be trying Vitamin E anytime soon