Benefits of rosemary oil on hair and skin
Rosemary oil has been used for centuries for health and beauty benefits. Rosemary oil is one of the most popular essential oils for hair growth. Rosemary oil can be used on its own or with other carrier oils such as olive or coconut oil.
When it comes to oil, I normally advise people to stick to the type of oil that works for them. As we all know we have different hair type and texture, so what may work for you is not necessarily what works for me. Lately I have been trying a few oils, and so far I like the results.
Benefit of rosemary oil on hair
- Helps stimulate follicle aiding hair growth
- Rosemary oil is great for nourishing the scalp.
- Due to anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, rosemary oil is used to treat dandruff.
- Prevent premature graying by darkening your hair
- Prevents hair loss
- Gives your hair a shine
- It can be used to prevent baldness
- Promotes hair thickness
Benefit of rosemary oil on the skin
- Due to it antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, rosemary oil is used to treat eczema and acne.
- Rosemary oil helps to tone and rehydrates the skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of spots and scars.
- Help slows down the effect of ageing on the skin
- Reduces skin sagging and wrinkles
- Due to it anti-inflammatory properties, rosemary oil is used to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin.
Do let us know if you'll be investing in rosemary oil and other benefits that you know of.