Kitenge/ankara/African print green and yellow triangle pattern stripes A-line mini skirt with a yellow plunging neckline chiffon top
A-line skirts are staple icon for all seasons and a must have in your wardrobe.
These skirts are guaranteed to make you look stylish all day long and are perfect for work or play.
A-line skirts suit all body types, shapes and sizes and can be worn with a simple tee or glamorous top to keep your style game on point.
She looks effortlessly polished in this kitenge/ankara/African print green and yellow triangle pattern stripes A-line mini skirt which she paired with a pastel yellow plunging neckline chiffon top. She accessorised her look with a pair of heels and a black shoulder bag.
Do let us know in the comment section below if you will be adding an A-line skirt to your skirt collection and how you would wear it.
- Tutus & tulle trend: Black tulle skirt with silver metallic heels & red top
- Purple batik high waisted shorts, top, headscarf and silver metallic pointed flat shoes
- Sleeveless kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print crop top, with a handbag, a white tulle skirt & heeled sandals:Street Style
- Spaghetti strap cut out kitenge/chitenge/African print/ankara crop top with a black long button down cardigan, chocker necklace, high waisted trousers, baseball hat & sneakers.
- Yellow kitenge/Ankara/African print bralet/crop top with a pencil skirt & black booties
- Yellow, green & black kente high waisted shorts with a crop top: Co-ords trend