Blue women’s blazer with a black top, black accordion pleated skirt & coral triple bow front high heel.
Blue blazers: Blue women’s blazers are perfect for work wear as well as every day wear. Blazers have a way of smartening any outfit. They can be worn with dresses, shorts, jumpsuits, playsuits, jeans, tee shirts, crop tops, blouses or pants. For different ways of wearing a blue blazer click here.
Sarah looks immaculate in this cobalt blue blazer which she teamed with a black accordion pleated skirt, a matching top, and a pair of coral triple bow front high heels.
Accordion pleated skirts: Accordion pleated skirts are all over the high streets and are perfect for pairing with all your favorite pre-existing fashionable pieces. Pleated skirts are flattering, feminine and come in different lengths. Accordion pleated skirts are characterized by tiny knife pleats.
Tips on how to wear accordion pleated skirts
* • Cinch in your waist with a belt or show off the skirt waistband to define your silhouette.
* • Tuck in your top/blouse to define your figure
* • Accordion pleats skirts give you an illusion of an hourglass.
* • Wear high heels with accordion skirts to elongate your legs.
* • Accordion skirts are perfect for a retro-vintage look.
Different ways of wearing an accordion pleat skirt
Gold accordion pleated skirt: Jessica Lowndes made sure all eyes were on her when she attended the opening of IDD Boutique in Los Angeles dressed in a black one shoulder knit with a metallic gold accordion pleated skirt, black stiletto heels, cuff, glittering diamond earrings and a small gold box clutch bag. Myleene Klass looked stylish in a metallic gold pleated accordion skirt from her Littlewoods collection which she paired with a black keyhole top, black knee length leather boots, leather biker jacket over her shoulders and a handbag for a stylish look.
Pink accordion pleated skirt: Jessica Alba who always look effortless was spotted out and about dressed in a pink pleated midi skirt with a grey scarf, three-quarter length black coat, black ankle boots, a large black leather purse and a pair of large hoop earrings to complete her look. Beyonce looked flawless in a pink Gucci pleated metallic striped stretch silk midi skirt which she paired with a pink butterfly embroidered jumper, a pair of red velvet heels, a Gucci cap and a Gucci clutch bag.
- Different ways of styling a blue blazer
- Women’s blue blazer with black pencil skirt & black wedges
- Monochrome Blue: Blue blazer, blue pants & leopard print top
- How to wear Sheer Maxi Skirt: Sheer skirt, blue blazer, blue heels, blue earrings & green oversize clutch bag : Street Style
- How to wear blue blazer: Men's style