‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print belted wide leg boobtube jumpsuit with a matching clutch bag & flat sandals. Ankara/’kitenge’ mixed with silk fabric
Jumpsuits are alternative to dresses and have the ability to showcase classy and sophistication. Jumpsuits are ideal for a night out on town, glamorous events as well as work appropriate. We love how this jumpsuit which is a mixture of red silk fabric & ’kitenge’/’ankara’/African print.
She looks effortlessly elegant in this red silk ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/African print boobtube jumpsuit which feature wide legs & a kimono/obi belt. She completed her look with a red beaded necklace, matching kitenge/ankara/African print clutch bag & flat sandals for simple but stylish look.
Tips on how to style a jumpsuit
- Choose/buy the right jumpsuit that flatters your figure. Don’t go for too tight or loose fit.
- New to jumpsuit trend pair a jumpsuit with a blazer or go for a black jumpsuit for a subtle look.
- Don’t be shy to accessorise your jumpsuit with bangles, necklaces or bracelets.
- Do balance the top & the bottom by wearing a jumpsuit that defines your waist or pair a jumpsuit with a belt or by tying a lightweight jacket or shirt around your waist.
- If you’re a short person wear a jumpsuit with heels to elongate your legs.
- Don’t be shy to wear jumpsuits in different prints & patterns.
Celebrities in strapless wide leg jumpsuit
Louisa Johnson wore a French Connection strapless lunar sparkle sequin jumpsuit for her first solo gig performance. Rosario Dawson looked elegant in a black boob tube wide leg jumpsuit which she accessorised with pointed-toe block heels. Camilla paired her black strapless wide leg jumpsuit with a metallic silver clutch, necklace & heeled sandals. Olympia Valance attended the annual Caulfield Cup races in Melbourne wearing a royal blue strapless wide-leg jumpsuit which accessorised with a blue hat and a black clutch.
How to style a wide leg jumpsuit without looking like a painter
Pair a wide leg jumpsuit with a biker jacket, strappy heels and a handbag for a glam-rock look. For an office look pair a black strapless wide leg jumpsuit with a small structured blazer, court heels, tote bag & necklace for an office ready look. For a glamorous look pair a jumpsuit with a metallic belt, matching heels & clutch bag for a stylish look. For a shopping look wear a jumpsuit with loafers, cross bag & a cardigan. Pair a black jumpsuit with coloured heels to give your outfit a pop of colour. Pair an African print strapless jumpsuit with a statement necklace, bangles & heels for a sassy look.
Share your thoughts on this strapless wide leg African print jumpsuit
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Strapless orange-red jumpsuit with kitenge/ankara/African print cape jacket, necklace, floral strappy sandals & handbag
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/’chitenge’/African print short sleeved blazer jacket with black mini skirt & ankle boots: Latest African fashion trends
- Short sleeved ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print blazer jacket with black skinny jeans
- Smart ankara/kitenge/African print/chitenge pencil dress with a blazer
- African print/kitenge/chitenge/ankara print blazer jacket with skinny jeans & black strappy heels
- Kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print blazer with leggings, strappy heels and white top
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress
- Peplum top with a matching skirt
- Ankara & lace peplum top
- Ankara shift dress
- Sleeveless ankara pleated dress
- Ankara ruffle maxi dress
- Trendy ankara dress