‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print peplum pencil skirt with brown sleeveless top : Street style
Peplum pencil skirts are stylish and versatile piece whenever the season.
They’re timeless pieces which are great for parties as well as office wear.
African print peplum pencil skirts are feminine, flattering and tend to accentuate your curves.
Pencil skirts can be worn with vests, blouses, t-shirts and cropped tops. Pencil skirts can also be worn with sweaters, biker jackets and coats to keep the cold at bay.
Angela looks effortless in this ‘kitenge’ pencil skirt which she paired a brown sleeveless top, brown heeled sandals and a brown shoulder bag for a chic stylish look.
You can also wear a ‘chitenge’ pencil skirt with a cami top, blazer, court heels and a shoulder bag for a chic office look.
Share your thoughts on how you would style an Aftican print peplum pencil skirt
- The African Print Jacket
- Ankara pants/ Kitenge pants styles
- High waisted A-line shape ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with a blazer: Office chic
- 'Kitenge'/'Ankara' mixed with denim: Denim 'kitenge' dress
- ‘Kitenge’/’chitenge’/’ankara’/ African print High waist midi pencil skirt, black sheer top & high heeled loafers : Casual-office look: Street Style
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- Kitenge cropped trousers & kitenge accessories
- ‘Ankara’/African print accessories
- Street Style: The African print skater skirt
- Puff striped skirts: Stripes & Floral
- ‘Ankara’ skater skirt: Latest ‘ankara’ styles
- Nautical Stripes Trend Alert
- Blue denim shirt & ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/ African print pencil skirt & heels: Casual outfit