‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/’chitenge’/African print bandeau mini dress- African print mixed with lace: What to wear to a date/cocktail party
Keep your style game strong in this ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/’chitenge’/African print bandeau mini dress which is perfect for dinner dates, wedding and birthday events. A classic strapless bandeau style dress is one that guarantees you’ll make a show-stopping entrance at any occasion or event.
Strapless dresses are versatile, stylish and every woman should own one in their wardrobe. They’re easy to wear and accessories. Just thrown on a chunky necklace, dangling earrings, an arm cuff and you’re good to go.
Amy Chien Ku super glam in this ‘kitenge’/’ankara’/’chitenge’/African print strapless bandeau mini dress which features a pink lace and two types of fabric. She paired her outfit with flat nude pumps for a simple stylish look.
How to style a strapless bandeau mini dress
Kate Upton wore a strapless Dolce and Gabbana bespoke silver embellished mini dress with Chanel jewels & Giuseppe Zanotti heels. Brooke Burke-Charvet showed off her toned arms in a black bandeau dress with a soft pink, white and gray pattern on it. She completed her look with black pumps and a clutch bag. Tulisa wore a bandeau dress with gold stitching with a pair of black peep toe heels, black clutch bag and a bouffant mullet hairstyle. Jessica Lowndes showed off her cleavage in a low-cut pink floral mini dress which she teamed with a pair of nude ankle pumps & a red clutch bag.
Share your thoughts with us on this ankara print strapless bandeau mini dress.
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- Kitenge/Ankara Strapless high low dress
- Strapless kitenge/ankara/African print dress with black blazer
- Chiffon high low dress
- High Low Grecian-style dress
- High Low top
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a blazer
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress