‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/African print mermaid maxi skirt with a black blazer, heels & gold leaf necklace
‘Kitenge’ mermaid maxi skirts are flattering & figure hugging. These curve enhancing pieces are a must have wardrobe essential this spring-summer 2014.
Mermaid maxi skirts follow your silhouette to the mid thigh or calf and then flare out at the bottom showing off your shape. Kitenge trumpet maxi skirts are versatile and can be worn to wedding occasions, birthday parties and casual events. They suit most body shapes & types and are perfect when worn with heels or flat shoes.
Sarah looks stunning in this African print trumpet maxi skirt which she paired with a black blazer with matching top, gold leaf necklace, yellow fashion ring and sky high peep toe heels for a trendy look.
How to style a 'kitenge' maxi skirt: This ‘ankara’ maxi skirt will look great when paired with a tank top or crop top, sandals and a cross bag for a shopping look. For a wedding look wear a ‘kitenge’ maxi mermaid skirt with a lace top, heels and a clutch bag for an on point look. Wear a ‘chitenge’ mermaid maxi skirt with a denim shirt and pumps for a relaxing weekend look.
Share with us on how you would style a ’kitenge’ mermaid maxi skirt
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- Kitenge/Ankara Strapless high low dress
- Chiffon high low dress
- High Low Grecian-style dress
- High Low top
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a blazer
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress