‘Kitenge’ pleated hem pencil skirt with white longsleeved shirt, red t-bar peeptoe heels & statement necklace: Street Fashion
‘Kitenge’ pencil skirt with pleated hem is perfect for adding styles as well as some movement. Pencil skirts are classic wardrobe essentials that suit every body type and shape.
‘Kitenge’ pleated hem pencil skirt is versatile and will take you from day to night & everywhere in between with ease. This ‘kitenge’ skirt is perfect as work wear/office wear.
Sarah looks effortlessly chic in this sky blue ‘kitenge’ pencil skirt that features geometric prints & pleats at the hem. She finished off her look with a crisp white button-down shirt, a statement necklace over the shirt and red t-bar sky high heels.
‘Ankara’ pleated hem pencil skirt can be paired with a blouse, t-shirt, blazer or biker jacket for a contemporary look. Pair it with a blouse/shirt, blazer, tote bag and court heels for a perfect work look. For an autumn-winter look pair this high waist kitenge pencil skirt with a sweater or sweatshirt. For an evening look wear this sky blue African print pleated hem pencil skirt with a crop top, biker jacket, clutch bag and bold colour heels for a night on the town outfit.
Let us know your thoughts on this ‘kitenge’ pleated hem pencil skirt
- One shoulder ‘kitenge’ peplum top : 'Kitenge fashion' - Street Style
- Peter Pan African print dress:Street Style
- Ankara cut out Peplum top
- Peter Pan collar ankara/kitenge dress: Street Style
- Ankara/kitenge gown with slit: Street Style
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- Smart ankara/kitenge dress with a blazer
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress