African print/ kitenge/ Chitenge/ Ankara print pencil dress mixed with lace, heel less heel, & clutch bag: Latest African fashion trends
Pencil dresses are a breath of fresh air as they’re stylish, versatile and feminine. They are ideal for work or play and give a clean flattering silhouette.
Oyindamola looks effortless chic in this African print pencil dress that features black lace panel to the front. She teamed her dress with a pair of black heel less heels & a kitenge clutch for a polished look.
Since kitenge is such a versatile fabric it can be paired with chiffon, lace, nylon, silk, cotton, velvet or leather fabric to create amazing designs.
How to style a kitenge pencil dress mixed with lace
Pair a kitenge pencil dress with a structured blaze, tote bag, necklace and a pair of heels for a stylish look. For a casual look wear pair an African print pencil dress with a large leather belt, clutch bag & strappy heels. For an office look team a ‘chitenge’ pencil dress with a small cardigan, tote bag & stiletto heels.
Let us know how you would style an African print dress mixed with lace fabric.
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- 'Ankara'/'kitenge'/chitenge'/African print mixed with lace peplum top & matching pencil skirt : Street style
- Beaded embellished sleeveless ankara/kitenge dress & turban
- Tiffany Amber knot wrapper/ Lily wrap/ knot wrapper trend
- Velvet knot wrapper with a lace sequin top- "Akpoche"
- ‘Oleku’ fashion style: Street Style
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’ blouse/top with high waisted skinny jeans
- Mesh detail 'kitenge' dress: Street style
- Hi-Low kitenge/ankara dress: Street Style
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’ mermaid maxi skirt
- Ruffled one shoulder ankara/kitenge mini dress