Aimeeku Spring summer 2016 Blossom Collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15): Prints is the new black
Aimeeku is an African inspired clothing brand based in Taiwan, designed with lots of wax prints, colorful tweed, colored denim, picturesque patterns and more. Amy Chien Ku is the brain behind Aimeeku.
We try to create a world of no borders where fashion is the language we all understand, you can be anywhere in the world, no matter what you do, regardless of your ethnic background, we are a new generation that declare our uniqueness and confidence with colorful prints!
This is what Amy had to say about her collection "I like to combine floral and lace details because as an Asian our style tends to be sweet and cute. I love blending these romantic elements with African style. African style is going to be a huge trend not just for Africans but for everybody ".
Aimeeku collection was clean, playful and perfect for date nights and a walk in the beach. Aimeeku SS16 Blossom collection featured lace scallop hem mini dress with ‘kitenge’/’ankara’ jacket, lace bandeau mini dress with African print blazer, lace boob tube mini dress, boob tube mini dress mixed with silk, chiffon, lace & kitenge fabrics, Strapless Sweetheart Bubble Dress, kitenge bandeau bubble hem dress, denim mixed with kitenge motif romper, striped mini dress with zip kitenge jacket, kitenge mini dress mixed with sheer & silk fabric, kitenge/ankara high-low bandeau dress.
Share your thoughts on Aimeeku SS16 Blossom collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Athaena Bride Lagos collection at Africa Fashion Week AFWL 2015
- Mafrika Collection at Africa Fashion week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
- House of Mucha Collection at Africa Fashion Week London AFWL 2015
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket