Alisha collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
Founded in 2014 by Lydie Djamba and Helen Akenda Ciza, the ALISHA brand is for young and dynamic women.
The clothes are very colourful, sportive and ethnic. Lydie and Helen are cousins.
They are originally from DRC. Lydie lives in the Netherlands where the waxi fabric is made and Helen lives in Belgium. Named after the founder’s great grandmother, the brand stands for ‘Make Fashion Not War’.
The designer sent model down the runway wearing yellow tunic top with red mini skirt, denim bandeau mini dress with tulle, African print hooded jacket mixed with a matching mini skirt, leather & kitenge mixed trench coat, Africa print mixed with leather & chiffon dress, bold statement necklaces, map of Africa design handbags, denim mixed with African print dress, denim jean mixed with kitenge, kitenge mixed with chiffon top, leather & tulle skirt, shearling African print jacket with matching skirt and red lace dress.
Share your thoughts on Alisha collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Aimeeku Spring summer 2016 Blossom Collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15): Prints is the new black
- Athaena Bride Lagos collection at Africa Fashion Week AFWL 2015
- Mafrika Collection at Africa Fashion week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
- House of Mucha Collection at Africa Fashion Week London AFWL 2015
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket