Athaena Bride Lagos collection at Africa Fashion Week AFWL 2015
At Athaena, we custom make luxury bridal and eveningwear for the discerning woman. The name Athaena is derived from Greek mythology; Athena the goddess of wisdom and strategy, patron of the arts and crafts. The brain behind the brand is Rhoda Ejiga who has also worked for the London shirt makers Thomas Pink and fashion house Jigsaw.
We are a brand synonymous with grace, elegance and craftsmanship. Our garments are made from fine silks and fabrics, which we source from around the globe. We cut, drape, hand-embroider with love and care in our studio. The result is the trademark of an Athaena gowns which are made to measure in their studio, ensuring a perfect fit for each bride.
We love Athaena Bride Lagos collection which are perfect for evening occasions or weddings and guaranteed to turn heads. The models walked the runway dressed in blue one shoulder maxi dress, yellow asymmetric cowl neck & back silk satin overlaid with silk crepe chiffon dress, blue strapless silk gazar top with draped flower with matching skirt with train, red draped one shoulder silk chiffon with silk satin maxi dress which feature thigh high slit, purple spaghetti strap pleated silk gazer lined with silk habutai maxi dress, plunging neckline haltered neck maxi dress, silk ruffle crop top with a matching maxi skirt with train.
Share your thoughts on Athaena Bride Lagos collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Mafrika Collection at Africa Fashion week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
- House of Mucha Collection at Africa Fashion Week London AFWL 2015
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket