Beige strapless satin draped jumpsuit/all in one with a black blazer: Street Style
Jumpsuits are a modern alternative to dresses as they’re versatile, timeless and bang on trend all year round.
They can be a bit tricky to wear but when worn right they can be super feminine & sophisticated. They’re perfect for casual events (weddings, birthday parties) and you can get away wearing them to the office.
She looks fabulous is this beige jumpsuit that features embellished belt and a draped front. She styled it with a black blazer, handbag and metallic silver sandals for a stylish look.
Tips on how to style jumpsuits
- Below are a few tips on how to wear jumpsuits without looking like a painter. Jumpsuits/all in ones look perfect with blazers, biker jackets or denim jackets.
- Opt for a jumpsuit (loose or fitted) that will compliment your best assets.
- Don’t be afraid to accessorise your jumpsuits with statement pieces.
- Jumpsuits can be worn with flats, high heels or ankle boots.
- If you’re new to jumpsuits and worried of looking clumsy we recommend buying one that will cinch in your waist or pair it with a belt to define your shape.
- Wear bold or printed jumpsuits for a statement look.
Share your thoughts on jumpsuits and how you would style them.
- Short suits: Spring Summer Trends
- How to style nautical stripes: Stripes Are Back!
- Full skirts trend: How to style spring summer skirts
- Denim Dungarees/overalls/all-in-one/onesies/jumpsuit trend
- Jumpsuits/playsuits are the new little dresses: all in one Trend
- Kitenge/ chitenge/ ankara/ African print jumpsuit with sandals
- Jumpsuit trend: How to style them
- How to wear a jumpsuit trend