Black Peplum top/blouse with a belt, chunky necklace, cream shearling coat & purple pencil skirt
Peplum tops/blouses add a dramatic edge to a simple ensemble are guaranteed to take your from the boardroom to a night out with ease. They come in a variety of colours & are suit all body types and shapes.
Jesuloba looks fabulous in this black peplum top which she paired with a skinny belt, chunky necklace, cream shearling coat, purple pencil skirt, black stiletto heels and a matching clutch. Her outfit is perfect for the office as well as for a casual event.
Peplum tops go best with skinny belts rather than oversized/large belt
How to style a peplum top with a belt
Pair a peplum top with a belt, a pair of skinny jeans, strappy heels & a boxy clutch bag for a stylish lady like dinner look. Wear a lace peplum top with a belt, A-line skirt, pointed stiletto heels and a handbag for a wedding look. For a work chic outfit pair a peplum blouse with a belt, tote bag, court heels and pencil skirt. For movie date wear a peplum top with a belt, denim shorts or boyfriend jeans, cross bag and pointed toes flat shoes for a boyish feminine look.
Share your thoughts on this look and how you would style a peplum top with a belt.
- How to style peplum trend
- Brown & black stripe peplum top with side panel pencil skirt
- Pencil skirt
- Monochrome/Black & white floral peplum top with black pencil skirt & red booties
- Red Trumpet / peplum hem skirt + Dotted blouse
- Ankara/'kitenge'/'chitenge'/African print cut out Peplum top with black smart trousers : Ankara styles
- Sleeveless blue & black peplum top & matching pencil skirt: co-ord sets
- Yellow, red and blue kitenge/chitenge/ankara/african print peplum dress
- Leopard Print pencil skirt
- 7 ways of styling PVC pencil skirt
- High Waisted Ankara skirt
- Floral blouse & lace pencil skirt