Blue embroidered long length kaftan styled as men inspired ‘Danshiki’ trend with denim jeans, denim shirt & kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print handbag: AFWL15 Street Style – African styles
Kaftan tops are bang on trend this season. They’re versatile and easy to style. They look great when teamed with skinny jeans, tights or shorts. Kaftans are unisex as they can be worn by both male and female. Click here to see how to style men's dashiki. This blue kaftan features embroidery V-neck and long length.
We love how she has styled her long kaftan to look like men’s ‘boubou’/’bubu’ or ‘agbada’ as known by Yorubas of West Africa which is characterized by flowing wide sleeved robe.
She looks effortlessly chic in this embroidered long kaftan which she teamed with light blue denim shirt, jeans, ‘ankara’ handbag and brown heels.
Share your thoughts on how to wear this men inspired ‘danshiki’ trend.
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men's Dashiki shirt with red trousers
- Women's V-neck dashiki dress with sandals
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos & shearling collar denim jacket
- Men's All White Outfit: Spring-summer trend
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style