Breton V-neck top with beige pants & grey heels
Add a signature stripe to your summer spring wardrobe with a chic breton stripe top.
Striped tops are on fashion all year round and are perfect for most occasions.
These tops come in different designs, fabric and colours.
I paired my striped V-neck top with beige trousers (worn here), heart shaped pendant necklace & a pair of grey heels for a simple look.
Striped tops can be teamed up with shorts, skirts or pants/trousers and worn with other prints, patterns or solid colours. See here on how to style a striped top with a tropical print pencil skirt. See here on how to wear stripes head to toes and here for stripes & snake print.
Do let us know if you’ll be investing in a striped top this season.
- Vertical stripe pencil dress with a black blazer with floral lapel & red peep toe high heels
- Striped longsleeved top with black harem pants & python heels
- Stripe top with black and white pattern A-line skirt & black t-bar peep toe heels
- Black & white striped pencil skirt with a blue lace top, hot pink blazer & wedges
- striped skater dress with slip on pumps & statement necklace
- How to wear stripe co-ords trend
- Striped top with a tropical print pencil skirt & peep toe denim heels
- How to wear stripe on stripe head to toe
- How to style stripe trend
- Striped skirt with black long duster coat