Caroline Beyll collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
Caroline Beyll is an inspiration of flattering and waist accentuating form of the 50's dresses combined with flawless and seductive pieces that are Exclusive, Distinctive & Captivating. They offer style that is timeless with gorgeous, out of this world fabric. Their designs are unique, fresh & young at heart and are also fun but sophisticated dresses. Stay ahead of the trends and be a timeless example of fashion at its finest. Caroline Beyll dresses are produced from a true British Factory based in North London and range from a UK10 to a UK18.
If you’re into 50s or vintage style you’ll definitely love Caroline Beyll collection which features red netting faux dress, green brocade dress with all round pleats, golden yellow cropped neck dress with side welts and a full circle skirt, royal blue wrap style dress with golden prints, teamed with a mustard belt, royal georgette dress, crepe A-line cotton silk emerald green dress with a double contrast bodice, cream round neck A-line dress, maroon dress highlighted with gold double contrast sleeves and belt, multicoloured dress with pleats, red dress with an embellished sequin collar and belt and green in red blended olive pleated dress.
Share your thoughts on Caroline Beyll collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Alisha collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Aimeeku Spring summer 2016 Blossom Collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15): Prints is the new black
- Athaena Bride Lagos collection at Africa Fashion Week AFWL 2015
- Mafrika Collection at Africa Fashion week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
- House of Mucha Collection at Africa Fashion Week London AFWL 2015
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)