Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
“Chiemelie” is a British based brand that focuses on bringing an Afro-European touch to women’s clothing creating bold, chic and practical ready to wear pieces.
Each piece attempts to blend and harmonize the bright, bold, elegant and colorful qualities of African fabrics and with rich, graceful, soft European fabrics to create that trendy contemporary look.
From the ascot-ready dresses to the elegant jumpsuits, each piece is set to make every woman feel confident, beautiful and empowered.
The designer sent models down the runway wearing red lace jumpsuit, African print fabric mixed with lace, high low kitenge dress mixed with sequin, kitenge shift dress, midi length skater dress mixed with ankara print & lace, kitenge mixed with silk fabric tunic top, silk maxi skirt, zebra print dress, ankara crop top with red high low embellished skirt and kitenge/ankara/African print red maxi tulle dress.
Share your thoughts on Chiemeli collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket