Culottes: Spring-summer trend
Culottes are bang on trend this spring-summer. Culottes were spotted on spring/summer 2014 runways of Mulberry, Victoria Beckham and 3.1 Phillip Lim and we knew it won’t be long before celebrities and fashionistas follow suit.
Culottes tend to end at mid-calf and can be loose or slim fitting. They look best worn with heels to help elongate your legs unless you’re a supermodel then pair them with flat shoe otherwise we won’t recommend it.
They can easily be transitioned from day to night and are perfect when worn with structured blazers or fitted top/blouses to balance them out.
Karrueche Tran attended the Star Magazine's Hollywood Rocks party in a black bralet with a plunging neckline. She paired her black crop top with a pair of white loose culottes and black strappy open toed sandals.
Let us know if you’ll be joining the culottes bandwagon this spring-summer.
- Topshop AW13 collection
- Culottes Trend
- Latest Spring-summer 2014 trends: Spring-summer essentials
- NYFW Spring/summer 2014 collection Recap
- Latest spring summer 2014 trends
- Altuzarra's SS14 collection
- Opening Ceremony SS14 collection @ NYFW: Summer/spring 2014 trends
- F&F men's AW13 collection
- How to wear 90s grunge trend
- How to wear Checked/Plaid shirts for a grunge look: Trend Alert
- How to wear plaid/tartan trend this season