Dashiki blazer with matching high waisted shorts & brown handbag
Look super-hot this season with a pair of high waisted dashiki shorts with a matching blazer set which are guaranteed to make you stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
She looks effortless cool in this dashiki blazer which she teamed with a pair of high waisted shorts, black cami top, brown tote handbag, statement necklace, dangling earrings, and a pair of wedged sandals for a stylish look.
Co-ords, co-ordinates or matchy matchy style has never gone out of fashion. This trend is easy to wear and you don’t have to do much to accessorise.
Tips on how to wear/style co-ords
- Go for a colours, prints and patterns that will flatter your figure and look.
- Do be shy to experiment with size and volume like pairing a small size top with a matchy matchy baggy/oversized bottom.
- Matchy matchy trend can be worn together, separate or paired with similar solid shade of colours or pattern.
- Add a pop of colourful accessories to your co-ords to make you stand out.
Do share your thoughts on this dashiki blazer with matching high waisted shorts
- Denim cuffed distressed shorts with plaid shirt & flat sandals: summer style
- Women's dashiki mini dress with red multiple strappy heels & gold hoop earrings
- Yellow high waisted shorts, black biker boots & dashiki collar shirt: Summer style
- Men's Dashiki shirt with red chino trousers
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos, large sunglasses & shearling collar denim jacket
- V-neck dashiki dress with sandals, bangles, brown Zara tote bag & large sunglasses
- Blue embroidered long length kaftan styled as men inspired ‘Danshiki’ trend with denim jeans, denim shirt & kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print handbag: African fashion style
- Women’s purple embroidered V-neck kaftan shirt with black skinny jeans & wedges: street style
- Men’s long sleeved kitenge/ankara/African print kaftan shirt with black chinos & brown lace up shoes.
- Men’s Buba/kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print shirt with a leather pants: Men’s African style