Demi Lovato in traditional Maasai clothing
Demi Lovato shared some amazing photos on her Instagram page dressed in traditional Maasai clothing during her volunteer trip in Kenya working on behalf of the We organization at the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The singer wore her hair into two tight french braids and accessorised with a colourful beaded headband with matching earrings.
Demi Lovato wore a Maasai vibrant attire over her khaki volunteer clothing with several colorful Maasai beaded necklaces.
Do share your thoughts on Demi Lovato African Maasai clothing
Photo credit: Demi Lovato Instagram & snapchat
- The African print skater skirt
- South African - Zulu traditional dressing for women and men: Zulu hat, necklace, white tank top, beaded skirt, beaded necklace & converse: Men’s colourful dress over jeans & trainers
- Kente maxi skirt with sky blue peplum top with a belt: Ghanaian kente fashion styles
- Kente Dress: Kente styles
- Q&A interview with the shoe designer, Leen Samyn
- Leen Samyn Sandal Summer Collection
- Part 2: London Fashion Week Street Style: Maasai necklace, plaid midi skirt, neon sweater & handbag, denim overall,