Denim pattern jumpsuit with a waist string & chain front flat shoes
Denim jumpsuit is your all in one answer to around the clock dressing. This denim pattern jumpsuit is perfect for summer/holiday and an alternative to a short summer dress.
Denim jumpsuits are simple, practical, versatile and can easily be transformed from day to night look with ease.
She looks sassy in this denim jumpsuit with patterns with a waist string which she teamed with gold chain front flat shoes
How celebrities wore denim boiler suit
Gwen Stefani paired her denim boiler suit with draw string waist which she accessorised with large sunglasses and ankle wedged trainers. Ciara attended a Topshop in store appearance dressed in an oversized blue overall which she teamed with brown high heeled lace up boots. Kourtney Kardashian paired wide leg denim jumpsuit with a pair of wedges & leopard print clutch. Myleene Klass wore her navy blue Citizens of Humanity denim boiler suit with a moschino iphone 5 case with chain & a pair of red stiletto heels for a pop of colour to her look.
Lisa Snowdon attended Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball dressed in a 70s style inspired denim jumpsuit from Oxygen Boutique & a pair of cork strappy wedges. Miley Cyrus opted for a 90s inspired look where she teamed a wide leg denim boiler suit with a heavily embroidered denim jacket & a pair of converse sneakers for a double denim look. Kendall Jenner wore a Frame denim le flare de Francoise stretch denim all in one jumpsuit which she accessorised with a pair of tan suede boots, brown belt, aviator shades & a black handbag with a fur ball pom tassel.
How to style denim overalls
Pair a denim overall with a fedora hat, ankle booties, earrings, long necklace & a bucket handbag. Layer a denim boiler suit with a blazer, chunky heel & a handbag. For a dressed down look wear denim onesie with a t-shirt or shirt underneath it, hi-top converse trainers. For girls night out look wear a denim dungarees with a cropped top underneath it, strappy ankle strap heels, box clutch bag. For a weekend look pair a denim all in one jumpsuit with flat shoes, necklace & a bucket handbag for a dressed down look.
Share your thoughts on the denim jumpsuit look.
- Ankara cut out Peplum blouse
- Strapless orange-red jumpsuit with kitenge/ankara/African print cape jacket, necklace, floral strappy sandals & handbag
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print belted wide leg boobtube jumpsuit with a matching clutch bag & flat sandals. Ankara/’kitenge’ mixed with silk fabric
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/’chitenge’/African print short sleeved blazer jacket with black mini skirt & ankle boots: Latest African fashion trends
- Short sleeved ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print blazer jacket with black skinny jeans
- Smart ankara/kitenge/African print/chitenge pencil dress with a blazer
- African print/kitenge/chitenge/ankara print blazer jacket with skinny jeans & black strappy heels
- Kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print blazer with leggings, strappy heels and white top
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge optical illusion dress
- Kitenge/Ankara illusion dress
- Ankara ruffled sleeves skater dress
- Sweetheart neckline trumpet ‘kitenge’ dress
- Peplum top with a matching skirt
- Ankara & lace peplum top
- Ankara shift dress
- Sleeveless ankara pleated dress
- Ankara ruffle maxi dress
- Trendy ankara dress