DIY egg white peel off mask : How to get rid of blackheads
Egg whites are rich in nutrients and contain vitamin A which promotes wound healing from acne and reduces wrinkles.
Benefits of egg white peel off mask: This mask is great for deep cleansing your skin, tightening your skin and pores, makes the skin smooth and giving it a glow. The egg mask also helps to control oiliness on your face and get rid of blackheads.
Ingredients: bowl, folk, 1 egg
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white. Light whisk the egg white using a folk until you see bubbles then it’s ready
- Before applying the egg white on your face make sure your face is clean and free from oil or make up.
- Apply the egg white on your face avoiding the eyes and mouth. You can use a make-up or concealer brush to do this or clean hands. Focus on the places that you tend to get more blackheads.
- There are usually two layers of tissue in one sheet, separate them and use one layer at a time. Place the thin layer of tissue on your face and then apply another layer of egg white over the tissue with your brush until the tissue turns into a clear colour after the application of the egg white.
- Leave the face mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Once the mask is dry gently peel off the tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face. Notice the blackheads on the tissue paper!
- Gently wash your face with warm water and tone and moisturize as usually.
- Do this once a week for better results.