Fluffy jumpers/sweaters for men this autumn-winter 2014: Whistles menswear collection
Yes, you heard us right, fluffy jumpers are causing a storm in the men’s fashion world. Whistles a fashion brand is rolling out its new menswear collection in 24 shops around the country.
The new collection comprises of bright and fluffy sweaters ranging from bright blue to fuchsia pink. Jane Shepherdson the CEO of Whistles told Louise France of The Saturday Times Magazine, 'The contrast of a fluffy pink jumper on a guy who looks quite hard works. It is really sexy.' She carries on saying 'At Whistles we value the power of understatement and believe that sharpness, quality and function are what really resonate today. 'Menswear is built around a tightly edited core of familiar pieces, so making it feel relevant comes down to perfecting the details and subtly updating them.’
Other items that stand out from the collection are bright blue & black striped jumper & camouflage print sweater. Other must have items for autumn-winter from the menswear collection are over-sized coats made from soft wool, leather biker jackets, jogging trousers for casual wear, backpacks and tailored styles.
Share your thoughts on Whistles new collection of fluffy sweaters for men.
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos & shearling collar denim jacket
- Men's All White Outfit: Spring-summer trend
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style