FOREO Announces Sponsorship of African Fashion Weeks in London & Nigeria
Stockholm/Nigeria, February 2014: After launching across African markets late last month, Swedish brand FOREO announces they will be an official sponsor of two of the continent’s most celebrated events, African Fashion Week in London and African Fashion Week in Nigeria. Having already been successful in Europe, the US, Australia and Asia, FOREO is excited to support the growth of the beauty industry in Africa by sponsoring these key events.
From its Swedish roots to New York, London and Madrid, FOREO has established itself as a truly global brand by revolutionizing the skincare routines of millions of consumers regardless of their background. To further this commitment, the brand has aligned itself with AFWL, an event that praises diverse cultural heritages, as well as AFWN, which celebrates emerging talents in the region. The sponsorship of these two events coincides with FOREO’s entry into the fast-growing economies of Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt, where the brand sees exciting possibilities.
By supporting community-based AFWL and AFWN, the brand hopes to gain awareness and consumer engagement while bringing its philosophy of providing beauty solutions that really work to the African continent. “FOREO’s aim is to give new-found confidence through innovative beauty solutions that deliver visible results. With the beauty industry in Africa having achieved substantial growth in recent years, we see great potential and we are confident that we will change the way Africans cleanse their skin forever by bringing the iconic ‘LUNA™ cleanse’ to the region,” says Brand Manager, Teun Hanegraaf.
Media, beauty experts, retailers and customers alike have fallen in love with the LUNA™’s smart design, user-friendly functionalities and remarkable benefits, and here’s why:
- Sleekly designed facial brush that cleanses and brightens the skin while helping to diminish the visible signs of aging.
- Smooth silicone touch-points direct up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ pulsations per minute, cleansing the skin deeply yet gently without the abrasive rotary scouring of conventional facial brushes.
- The LUNA™ is available in three different models, each with a distinct cleansing brush surface to suit a different skin type. All models also feature an anti-aging surface to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The LUNA™’s soft silicone is ultra-hygienic, feels exquisite on the skin and is compatible for use with all standard nonabrasive cleansers.
- 100% waterproof and boasting more than 450 uses from a single full charge, the device comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee.
FOREO’s LUNA™ will be available across major cosmetic outlets in Lagos Nigeria
For more information please visit www.foreo.com
photo credit: AFWL