Green Ankara/kitenge/African print shift mini dress with a Body Chain necklace & sandals: Stylish African print dresses
The swinging 60s dresses are back. Shift dresses are simple, classy, flattering and are this season’s wardrobe hero. Shift dresses are versatile and suit any occasion such as work or play and need minimal effort to make them look stylish.
She looks super stylish in this green mini African print shift dress which she paired with sandals, handbag & a body chain rossover necklace
How to style shift dresses
Pair a kitenge shift dress with a biker jacket, boots, necklace and a cross bag for a day look. For a beach look pair a shift dress with a pair of sandals & big sunglasses for a lazy day. Pair a mini ankara shift dress with a pair of stocking underneath it, heels, a structured blazer & handbag for an office chic style.
How to style body chain necklaces
Body chain necklaces are perfect accessories that will spice up your look. They a make statement on their own and can be worn with bikini or over a top/dress. Pair a tank top with a body chain necklace over it, skinny jeans & a pair of plimsolls shoes & a shoulder handbag. Wear a monochrome black dress with a crossover necklace nelly body waist chain, strappy heels & a clutch bag.
Share your thoughts on how you would wear a shift dress body chain necklace
- Sleeveless ankara pleated dress
- Mini ankara/kitenge shift dress with a black pork pie hat: Ankara styles
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- ghanaian shift dress style
- Ankara ruffle maxi dress
- Sleeveless Kitenge/Ankara/chitenge/African print mini dress with white contrast collar
- Low peplum hem shift dress with navy blue blazer
- Trendy ankara dress
- Ankara shorts & hot pants
- Kitenge mermaid maxi dress- wedding
- Ankara bow tie - accessories
- Ankara mixed with chiffon