Green Kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print A-line skirt with a black long sleeved shirt, red stilettos & large green envelope clutch: African print style for work
Skirts are always a key player in every woman’s wardrobe so add a new style to your collection with this green A-line high waist skirt. A-line skirt is one of the most flattering skirt styles you can own as is versatile, stylish and keeps you all occasion ready.
Green is a bold and vibrant colour however it’s easy to pull it off as it goes with most colours such as red, yellow, orange yellow, blue, and purple. Green skirts can also be mixed and matched with other prints and patterns for sassy look. But if you’re new to this colour we recommend you stick with neutral colours.
Sarah looks stylish in this green kitenge A-line skirt which she paired with a matching large envelope clutch, tucked in black long sleeved shirt and a pair of red stiletto heels to add a pop of colour to her look. The green ‘ankara’ skirt features high waist, side ruffle and A-line style.
How to style a green A-line skirt
Pair a green high waist skirt with a black and white striped top, body cross bag and flat pumps for a dressed down look. For an office look opt for a bold colour with a purple blouse, green A-line skirt, black stilettos and a tote bag. For a luncheon look wear a green A-line skirt with a blue denim shirt, barely-there strappy heels & a clutch bag.
Share your thoughts on the green ‘kitenge’ A-line skirt.
- The African Print Jacket
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Pleated ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with white shirt, black long coat & black and white heels: Office chic
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print peplum pencil skirt with brown sleeveless top : Street style
- Ankara pants/ Kitenge pants styles
- High waisted A-line shape ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with a blazer: Office chic
- 'Kitenge'/'Ankara' mixed with denim: Denim 'kitenge' dress
- ‘Kitenge’/’chitenge’/’ankara’/ African print High waist midi pencil skirt, black sheer top & high heeled loafers : Casual-office look: Street Style
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- Kitenge cropped trousers & kitenge accessories