House of Mucha Collection at Africa Fashion Week London AFWL 2015
House of Mucha was founded and created by creative director and Hertfordshire based LinDi Mucha who has always had a passion for Afrocentric wear since her teen years.
Zimbabwean born LinDi has created a unique afro-vintage sophisticated style which is aimed at the young and mature generation with a contemporary lifestyle. LinDis understanding of vintage design and traditional African styles has created a new and elegant AfroVintage brand as inspired by her mother's fashion style of the 70's.
LinDi loves mixing different fabrics to create trendy styles using distinctive print colors, high quality fabric to intricate fusion of patterns and a rich African aesthetic.
based LinDi Mucha sent models down the runway wearing ankara blazer with shorts, ankara/kitenge mixed with plain fabric jumpsuit, dashiki hooded coat dress, one shoulder African print dira/dera dress, men’s African print/kitenge/ankara trousers/pants, long blazers with kitenge/ankara patches, kitenge/ankara/African print suits, men’s African print shirts with trousers, kitenge maxi dress mixed with plain fabric.
Share your thoughts on House of Mucha Collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket