Innocente Messy Collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL 2015)
Messy is a daughter of a seamstress and her love for fashion started at a very young age. Now at just 23 years old, she is womenswear fashion designer graduate from London College of Fashion and has interned with Ada Zanditon, Alice Horlick( AEVHA London), KTZ.
Her ready to wear luxury, unique eye for detail Afro Infused style collection is available at online store CAGECITY . Innocente Messy symbolizes all this and more with her beautiful handcrafted pieces inspired by her African heritage. Innocente Messy work is created and produced with consideration to the environment through the use of environmentally friendly materials, recycling and by limiting carbon footprint.
The designer showcased kimono style batik top with trousers & skirts, African print blazer paired with yellow A-line skirt with ‘kitenge’ motif, batik skater dresses, kitenge/ankara/African print kimono style top with pencil skirt, sleeveless ankara peplum top with pencil skirt and sleeveless pencil dresses.
Share your thoughts with us about Innocente Messy’s collection.
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket