Jeremy Scott AW14 collection – autumn-winter 2014 trends
Jeremy Scott showcased his autumn-winter 2014 collection at NYFW. Looking at his collection it seems that sport luxe trend is here o stay this year.
The designer sent the models down the runway wearing fluffy knitwear, fluffy sport jersey sweaters, crop tops, thigh high boots in form of baseball leg guards, skirts, heeled sneakers, tube dresses, Madball monster motif on crop tops, sweater & skirts, corsets.
Jeremy told MailOnline that ‘I wanted to take all of these boyish, aggro-male kind of things and do something that could be kind of feminine.’ On Madball monsters Jeremy said ‘It was such a childhood icon of mine, I was so happy when they came to me and said they were interested in working together.’
For fall 2014, Jeremy Scott worked in partnership with the graffiti artist Kenny Scharf, printing his famous amoeba-shaped terrors onto similarly-shaped miniskirts and bikini tops. To sum it up Jeremy Scott AW14 collection is sport luxe.
Let us hear your thoughts on Jeremy Scott AW14 collection
- M&S menswear AW14 collection
- Alexander Wang AW14 collection @ NYFW: autumn-winter 2014 trends
- Victoria Beckham AW14 collection @ NYFW: autumn-winter 2014 trend
- Rebecca Taylor AW14 collection @ NYFW: autumn-winter 2014 trends
- London Collections: Men AW14: Astrid Andersen, Topman, Lou Dalton and Jonathan Saunders AW14 collection
- Reiss AW13 women's collection
- BHS unveil AW13 collection
- Topshop AW13 collection
- NYFW Spring/summer 2014 collection Recap
- Latest spring summer 2014 trends
- Altuzarra's SS14 collection
- Opening Ceremony SS14 collection @ NYFW: Summer/spring 2014 trends