Kilumba collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
Kilumba which means beautiful woman, is an African inspired fashion brand of choice, symbol of quality, style and comfort internationally. The brand was created in late 2013 by the main designer and founder, the Angolan Luciana Peres and her team. The first ready-to-wear and accessories brand of African origin and Lusophone and international coverage.
The male models strut their stuff wearing long blue and black blazer with brown chinos with black patches, brown shirt with blue trousers, collarless brown & black blazer with black pants with blue patch, orange sweatshirt, orange & black blazer with blue trousers, Blue shirt with black trousers with blue patches & shoulder metal accessory.
Share your thoughts on Kilumba’s collection
- Noir ‘Embeaded’ collection at Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2015
- Chiemelie collection at Africa Fashion Week London 2015 (AFWL15)
- Miizu collection at Africa fashion week london 2015 (AFWL2015)
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print High neck top with black high waist wide leg loose pants, black over the shoulder long coat, gold statement necklace and bangles : Styling African style - Street Style
- Ladies men-inspired agbada worn with double denim jeans
- The African Print Jacket