Kitenge/ankara/African print cropped trousers, with burgundy top & kitenge/ankara/African print bangles & necklace
Cropped trousers are a wardrobe staple and a great way of dressing up smart or casual while showing off your ankles and fabulous shoes in the process. They come in a variety of style and colours.
‘Kitenge’/African print cropped trousers are stylish, versatile and can be worn from day to night and anywhere in between.
Ruth looks gorgeous in these ‘ankara’ cropped trousers which she paired with a statement ‘kitenge’ necklace, ‘kitenge’ bangles, black strappy sandals, a black belt, large sunglasses, a pink clutch with a matching top. The cropped trousers feature ‘ankara’/African print on the pockets. This kitenge trouser can be worn for work or play.
Below are a few tips on how to wear ‘kitenge’ cropped trousers
- Opt for slim fit cropped trousers if you have slim ankles and wide legs crop trousers if you have thicker ankles to make you look slimmer.
- Go for darker colours of your conscious about your hips
- They look great when paired with heels/flat form sandals or wedges to elongate your legs.
- Avoid wearing cropped trousers if you have shorter legs as crop pants tend to shorten your legs.
- Balance out the proportion between the top and bottom by tucking in the top or by wearing a short waisted top
- Don’t forget to accessorise your look with bold or simple accessories.
Kitenge accessories such as bangles and necklaces are a great way of adding another dimension to your outfit. They look great when worn with a simple outfit.
Let us know your thoughts on these ‘kitenge’ cropped pants & accessories.