'Kitenge'/'Ankara'/African print mixed with denim dress with cobalt blue heels: Denim 'kitenge' dress
'Kitenge'/'Ankara' or African prints have gone to another level of classic, elegant and fabulous.
'Kitenge'/'ankara' is so versatile that it can be sewn/incorporated with other fabrics (such as chiffon, denim, lace, leather, velvet, silk, cotton, sequins, beads e.t.c) and patterns for a contemporary Euro-Afro look that suit every personal style.
We are always in the look out for fashion savvy individuals who incorporate kitenge/ankara prints or African prints with their outfits.
Onyindamola looks undoubtedly stylish in this denim kitenge shift dress which she wore with blue suede heels and a brown & white handbag for a fabulous look. The denim kitenge features denim material on the side panels and kitenge/ankara print on the front.
Denim Ankara dress can be worn to the office, special occasions or date nights.
Let us hear your thoughts on denim mixed with Kitenge/Ankara or African prints.
- Ankara pants/ Kitenge pants styles
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- Kitenge cropped trousers & kitenge accessories
- ‘Ankara’/African print accessories
- Street Style: The African print skater skirt
- Puff striped skirts: Stripes & Floral
- ‘Ankara’ skater skirt: Latest ‘ankara’ styles
- Nautical Stripes Trend Alert