Kitenge/chitenge/ankara/African print peplum trousers/pants with black spaghetti strap top & chain ankle strap peep toe heels
Peplum trousers are feminine, stylish and contemporary. These pants are versatile and tend to accentuate your figure by creating an illusion of an hour glass.
Tips on how to wear peplum pants
- When it comes to peplum pants wear them like you would wear a peplum skirt.
- If you’re a short girl like me, I recommend pairing the peplum trousers with a pair of heels to elongate your legs.
- Since peplum pants tend to add volume, keep the top half of your outfit slim/fitted or tucking in the blouse/shirt or opt for a crop top.
- If you’re planning to wear a jacket or blazer with peplum pants make sure the jackets/blazer is short and ends above your waist to show off the peplum details.
She looks effortlessly fashionable in this ankara/kitenge/chitenge/African print peplum trousers which she paired with a black spaghetti strap top & black chain ankle strap peep toe heels.
How to style peplem trousers
Kim Kardashian paired her snake print peplum trousers with a black cropped turtleneck top & heels to complete her look. Chelsea Healey paired her leather peplum pants with a white longsleeved frills and ruffle shirt and a pair of blacj stilletos at a charity event at Manchester's Restaurant Bar and Grill venue. Elyse Knowles attended the Australian Grand Prix dressed in flared peplum trousers which she paired with a sheer long sleeved polka dot top which revealed her black strapless bra. She accessorised her look with a sleek gold chained handbag & peep toe heels.
Do let us know if you’ll be investing in peplum pants/trousers this season, and how you would style them.
- The African Print Jacket
- A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
- Pleated ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with white shirt, black long coat & black and white heels: Office chic
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print peplum pencil skirt with brown sleeveless top : Street style
- Kitenge/ankara/African print cropped trousers & kitenge accessories
- ‘Kitenge’/’ankara’/African print drop crotch pants/trousers with red t-shirt & flat sandals. Africa print trousers styles
- How to style ankara/ Kitenge/'chitenge'/African print pants/trousers styles