Leaf print top with a high waisted jeans and ankle strappy heels
Leaf print tops are bang on trend all year round and are perfect for dressed up or down look.
Leaf prints can be mixed and matched with other prints and patterns for creating versatile outfits.
I paired my purple leaf print top with an indigo high waisted jean, white and black polka dot strappy heels, small chain necklace and a black handbag.
How to style a leaf print top
Style a leaf print top with denim cut off shorts, flat sandals, bucket handbag for a weekend look. Opt for a co-ord look by pairing a leaf crop top with a matching high waisted skirt, heels, clutch bag and necklace for girls’ night out look. For a chic office look team up a leaf print blouse with a solid colour pencil skirt, court heels and a tote handbag.
What I wore: leaf print top: H&M, indigo denim &Supply Ralph Lauren jeans: Tk Maxx, white and black polka dot strappy heels: Matalan, black handbag:H&M
Do share your thoughts with us on this look.
- Cobalt blue skinny jeans with black chiffon top & Grey heels
- Cobalt blue jeans with a cream vest top black blazer and monochrome black and white zig zag detailing strappy heels
- Styling High waist jeans - High waist denim jeans with white blouse, asymmetric pointed heels & tartan jacket
- Indigo high Waisted denim jeans with denim shirt, pink tweed coat & snake print ankle strap heels: Double denim
- Black trousers, cream long sleeved top, black statement necklace & nude heels: Monochrome look
- Different ways of styling a blue blazer
- Black faux wax zipper details jeans with cobalt blue sweater
- Cobalt blue illusion pencil dress with a cardigan statement necklace