A-line mini ankara/kitenge/chitenge/Africa print skirt with black plunging top & nude heels: AFWL Street Style –Latest Africa women fashion
A-line mini ankara skirts are feminine and every girls’ go to piece. This skirt has a stylish 60s vibe to it and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. A-line skirts look good when teamed with crop tops, blouses, t-shirts, tank tops, blazers, biker or denim jackets.
A-line miniskirts flatter all body types, shapes and sizes and one can decide to wear the skirt on it own or with stockings for office appropriate look or winter look.
@Nikita_Love looks fabulous in this black long sleeved plunging necklace top which she teamed with an A-line mini ‘kitenge’ skirt, black shoulder handbag and nude heels for a look that is on point.
Share your thoughts on this A-line mini Africa print skirt
- The African Print Jacket
- Pleated ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with white shirt, black long coat & black and white heels: Office chic
- ‘Ankara’/’kitenge’/African print peplum pencil skirt with brown sleeveless top : Street style
- Ankara pants/ Kitenge pants styles
- High waisted A-line shape ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/African print skirt with a blazer: Office chic
- 'Kitenge'/'Ankara' mixed with denim: Denim 'kitenge' dress
- ‘Kitenge’/’chitenge’/’ankara’/ African print High waist midi pencil skirt, black sheer top & high heeled loafers : Casual-office look: Street Style
- Kitenge midi-length colour block shift dress
- Kitenge cropped trousers & kitenge accessories
- ‘Ankara’/African print accessories
- Street Style: The African print skater skirt
- Puff striped skirts: Stripes & Floral
- ‘Ankara’ skater skirt: Latest ‘ankara’ styles
- Nautical Stripes Trend Alert
- Blue denim shirt & ‘ankara’/’kitenge’/’chitenge’/ African print pencil skirt & heels: Casual outfit