Little white dress (LWD) with monochrome black and white pointed shoes & a black tote bag: summer essentials
Little white dress (LWD): summer essentials. Summer is a time to let your hair down, have fun and look stylish.
Give your little black dress (LBD) a break in favour of a white dress this summer. A little white dress provides a fresh, crisp and clean approach to your look. They are versatile and can be paired with just about everything.
A white dress can be easily transformed from boardroom to dinner and suit every occasion when teamed up with the right accessories and a pair of heels and at the same time it can be dressed down for a chic shopping or lunch date look.
Vicky looks fabulous in a chiffon white dress which she wore with Zara monochrome flat shoes and a black tote bag for a sleek monochrome look.
Ways to wear a Little White Dress: Little white dress is easy to wear and can be paired with a structured blazers, biker jacket, denim jacket, gold/silver/tan/bold accessories, or with white pieces for an all white look.
A white dress can be layered with a top and blazer for a stylish autumn-winter look. It’s also perfect when accessorised with belts, scarves, clutch bag or large handbags. Pair a white dress with a blazer/cardigan/biker jacket & throw in a pair of heels for a stylish night look.
Let us know if you’ll be investing in a little white dress and how you’re planning to style it.
- Red funnel neck coat: winter coat
- Pencil dress & Aztec print bag
- Women’s Accessories: Tips on how to accessorize - Street Style
- Camel coats: Winter must have coat
- How to wear 90s grunge trend
- Checked coats: Autumn-winter must have coats
- How to wear Checked/Plaid shirts for a grunge look: Trend Alert
- Autumn/winter must have trousers
- Key trends for autumn/winter
- Military inspired camouflage trend for AW13
- Latest autumn/winter trends