Long Geometric print blazer with a black cami top, skinny jeans & wedge sneakers : Street style
This season is all about vibrant prints and patterns which will guarantee you to get you noticed for all the right reasons.
Geo prints blazers are eye-catching and make a bold statement when worn on their own or with other fashionable pieces.
She looks effortlessly cool in this long geo print blazer which she wore with a black cami top, black skinny jeans and a pair of wedged sneakers for a smart-sport outfit keeping the focus on the blazer.
How to style a geometric print blazer
Pair a geo print blazer with a crop top, high waist skinny jeans and strappy heeled sandals for a chic look. For an office look wear geometric print blazer with a pencil skirt, shirt and heels for an office style. Wear a long geo print blazer with a floral top, coloured pants & heels for a bold statement look.
Share your thoughts on how you would style a geo print blazer.
- Greeen blazer with a lace pencil skirt & statement skirt
- White blazer with a black skater skirt, brown brogue heels & slogan belt
- Teal Green Blazer, white top, black high waist pencil skirt, tote bag & beige heels : Office chic -Street style
- White & Black Windowpane/Checked Blazer with a skater skirt and a black cami top
- Kitenge blazer with skinny jeans
- Navy blue Studded Shoulder Blazer, black camisole top, black leggings, toe capped pumps and blue braided shopper bag : Street Style
- Blue blazer with large button with a black pencil skirt & wedges
- Navy blue blazer with a printed kitenge skirt
- Blue blazer with a leopard print top, blue pants/trousers & heeled sandals