Men’s Autumn-winter 2014 fashion trends
Autumn-winter is slowly creeping in and there’s no better way to kick start the new season than to let you know the latest autumn-winter trends.
For all the fashion savvy men out there this is what you should be rocking this season:
Men's Prints: Prints are no longer for summer as this autumn-winter 2014 floral prints are set to be the major fashion print for men. Floral prints took the center stage of Oliver Spencer, Richard Nicoll, Casely-Hayford and Burberry Prorsum’s shows as the designer sent models down the runway wearing floral pieces which ranged from shirts to jackets.
Men's Checks: Check patterns are still in vogue this AW14. From checked shirts to checked tailoring for timeless sartorial style. Checked pieces made their way into several AW14 collections inform of checked jackets, trousers, shirts, outwears and suits. Checks come in different motif from plaid to windowpane.
Men’s punk inspired style: the fashion world is slowly catching up with the punk inspired style as Saint Laurent, Belstaff and Ada + Nik showcased this trend in their AW14 collections. When we talk about punk style we’re talking about leather biker jackets with studs, leather pants, stove-pipe jeans, Dr Martens boots, punk checks without forgetting the punk hair style.
Shearling trend for men: Layering and keeping warm is the most important thing in peoples’ minds when putting together an outfit. Shearling is mostly used as a lining for most outwears such as coats, jackets, boots & gloves. In coats/jackets shearling lining is mostly visible on collars and lapels giving you a fluffy visible appearance.
Men's Knitwears: Knit-wears are all time favourite pieces and this time we’re talking about statement tailoring. This Aw14 we’re introducing coloured knitwears, graphic knitwears and patterned knitwears to inject a sense of style into the cold months ahead.
Leather trousers for men: Men can now rock leather trousers without looking out of place thanks to Topman & H&M autumn-winter 2014 lookbooks which features men wearing leather trousers teamed up with simple classic t-shirts & knitwear.
Outwear: Autumn-winter is more of the outwear than the innerwear. This season we see an increasingly number of double breasted overcoats, macs, pea coats, bomber jackets and shearling lined & collared jackets to keep the cold at bay.
Let us hear your thoughts on this autumn-winter fashion trends.
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style
- Men’s leather jacket & suede Clavel men’s shoes
- Fluffy jumpers/sweaters for men this autumn-winter 2014: Whistles menswear collection
- V-neck t-shirts: men's fashion essentials for spring-summer wardrobe
- Men’s Smart casual outfit
- Men’s fashion accessories
- Tartan tie: Men’s Accessories