Men’s Bright Multi Coloured/ rainbow Thin Striped tie, light blue shirt , trousers & men’s grey overcoat
Multicoloured ties are a refined way to work pattern into your formal wardrobe and are essential part of men’s wardrobe.
A tie is the first thing people notice and it’s meant to speak to the rest of your outfit. Whether you’re suiting up for the office/boardroom or casual evening, make sure you make a bold statement in this bright multi coloured thin striped tie. Neckties are versatile, stylish and can be worn with any outfit.
John looks dapper in bright multi coloured thin stripe tie which he wore with a sky blue shirt, black suit, grey overcoat and a blue scarf for a polished look.
Below are afew tips on how to wear a necktie:
- The tie length should hit your beltline or above your navel.
- Go for skinny ties for a casual look and narrow ties for the boardroom
- Learn how to tie/knot a tie
- Always go for a tie that is darker than your shirt but lighter than your suit for a sleek polished look- we recommend you wear solid ties with crisp white or pastel shirts and subtly patterned ties with gingham or plaid shirts.
- A tie should complement your outfit and not stand apart from or clash with it.
- Ties can be worn with shorts, jeans, suits, chinos, plain & patterned shirts.
An overcoat is a timeless piece that will provide today’s modern man with a complete range of winter pieces to ensure he is duly equipped to experience all of life’s adventures with effortless elegance and impeccable style.
Guidelines on wearing an overcoat
- Overcoats look great when teamed with suits and casual outfits. They can also be layered with knit wears.
- Choose the right size overcoat and make sure the body is cut slim
- Invest in a good quality overcoat that will last you for years
- Neutral (navy blue, black, charcoal or grey) overcoats are great for formal wear
- Don’t shy away from checked/pattern overcoats for a statement look
- Accessorise your overcoat with pocket squares, scarves and gloves
Let hear your thoughts on overcoats and multi striped neckties.
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style
- Men’s Smart casual outfit
- Men’s fashion accessories
- Tartan tie: Men’s Accessories
- Men’s polka dot shirt + Suspenders