Men’s Buba/kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print shirt with a leather pants: Men’s African style
Men’s African print shirts are bang on trend this season. They are perfect for formal and informal events such as weddings, birthdays’ and parties. ‘Buba’ is a word from Yoruba of West Africa that means top.
Men’s buba shirts can be short or long depending on how the wearer wants it.
They look perfect when teamed with contemporary fashion pieces such as chinos, shorts, jeans, smart trousers or leather trousers. This shirt can also be worn with blazers or jackets during cold months to keep the cold at bay.
He paired the V-neck ‘kitenge’ shirt with a pair of leather pants and pointed shoes for a polished look.
Share your thoughts on how you can style this men’s ‘buba’ shirt
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men's Dashiki shirt, black chinos & shearling collar denim jacket
- Men's All White Outfit: Spring-summer trend
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style