Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers, blue denim shirt and black patent lace up :Street Style
Boys & gents are you ready to roll cuff your pants and show off your ankles? Yes, men’s cuffed/cropped trousers trend is becoming increasingly popular in menswear mainstream.
This trend was initially spotted on Frankie Morello, Neil Barrett, Gucci, and Missoni & Alessandro Dell’Acqua catwalk shows where the designers sent male models down the runway wearing ankle grazing length/roll cuffed trousers.
Stephen looks effortlessly cool in his burgundy cuffed trousers which he teamed with a denim shirt, a black jacket & black shiny shoes.
Roll cuffed trend is not just for the bicycle messengers but also for the fashion forward individuals out there. Here are a few tips on how to wear the roll cuffed trousers without looking like Michael Jackson. The cuff should seat about an inch or two above the ankle for a classic look.
This trend looks great on chinos, jeans & slim fit suits and can be paired with boat shoes, oxford shoes, brogues, canvas sneakers or loafers which are crying out to be shown off. One can aim at achieving a perfect or imperfect cuff-roll and can be worn with or without socks.
Let us know your thoughts about men’s roll-cuffed trousers.
- Men’s Chocolate Brown blazer & pale violet red chinos
- Tan tassel loafers: Men’s footwear
- Grey Harris tweed blazer jacket
- Men Herringbone Tweed Blazer
- Asymmetrical Tweed Biker Jacket
- Men's burgundy suit
- Men’s pink & white checked shirt
- Men's blue blazers
- How to wear blue blazer: Men's style
- Men's grey suit
- men's burgundy pants
- Men’s printed shirt & Harris tweed blazer with leather lapels
- Men's Slim fit leather-sleeved cotton blend blazer
- Men's polka dot suits