Men’s khaki blazer, black chino pants, sky blue shirt, dark brown satchel, red rose brooch & tassel slippers
Blazers are versatile, essential items in a man’s wardrobe and will always carry a smart element when worn with a pair of jeans or chinos.
It’s best to invest in a good quality tailored blazer which will see you through formal and informal events.
Arnold teamed his khaki blazer with a sky blue shirt and black jeans. He accessorised his look with black suede tassel slippers, brown satchel, red rose brooch & Hermes H belt for a sleek put together look.
A khaki blazer can be worn with bright (pastel, beige, white, sky blue), patterns (checks & plaid), prints and solid (black, navy blue) colour shirts. For the bottom choice wear a khaki blazer with bright or solid colour (blue, khaki, grey, brown, black or navy blue) pants.
If you opt for brighter pieces it is best to know that they work better with darker shade of khaki.
Men’s tassel slippers: tassel slippers are the perfect smart-casual footwear to take you from day to night and they add an element of comfort and elegance to your outfit. Tassel slippers have become increasingly popular over the past year with many fashionable men. They are adaptable to both formal and informal outfits.
Let us know if you’re a fan of khaki blazer and tassel slippers.
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style
- Men’s Smart casual outfit
- Men’s fashion accessories
- Tartan tie: Men’s Accessories
- Men’s polka dot shirt + Suspenders