Men’s long sleeved kitenge/ankara/African print kaftan shirt with black chinos & brown lace up shoes.
Update the style of your shirts with this men's long sleeve kitenge/ankara/African print kaftan shirt. This long sleeve shirt is cool and practical to wear on warmer days and is also perfect for holiday & casual dressing. Kaftan shirts can be paired with chinos trousers/shorts , jeans or smart trousers.
He looks effortlessly in this long sleeved African print kaftan shirt which he teamed with a pair of black chinos and brown lace up shoes.
How to style/wear long sleeved kaftan shirt
For a hot summer day wear a short length long sleeved kaftan shirt with a pair of chino shorts & trainers for a holiday outfit. For a casual outfit team up a long sleeved kaftan shirt with a pair of jeans and Chelsea boots. Smarten up your look with a kaftan shirt with a pair of smart trousers and black oxford shoes. For a street look pair a kaftan shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and boots.
Share your thoughts on how you would style a men’s kaftan shirt.
- Men’s striped kaftan-style shirt with matching trousers: Men African style
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: African traditional wear for men
- Blue embroidered long length kaftan styled as men inspired ‘Danshiki’ trend with denim jeans, denim shirt & kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print handbag
- Women’s purple embroidered V-neck kaftan shirt with black skinny jeans & wedges: street style
- Men’s Buba/kitenge/ankara/chitenge/African print V-neck shirt with a leather pants: Men’s African style
- V-neck midi length dashiki dress with sandals and sunglasses
- en's Dashiki shirt, black chinos, sunglasses & shearling collar denim jacket