Men’s striped kaftan-style shirt with matching trousers: Men African style
Men’s kaftan shirts are making a comeback and we have spotted a few celebrities like Chris Brown, Rihanna and Beyonce rocking them. Kaftan shirts are stylish and can be worn with jeans, chinos, joggers or smart trousers and are perfect for casual events too.
Kaftan shirts can be worn by both men and women and have also been spotted on James Long, Cavalera and Roberto Cavalli catwalks which featured printed kaftans.
Arnold looks effortlessly stylish in this striped kaftan shirt which he teamed with a matching pair of trousers and black moccasin.
How to style men’s kaftan shirt
Pair a printed kaftan shirt with a pair of black trousers and loafers for a casual look. Wear a kaftan shirt with a pair of black joggers and slip on shoes. Pair an embroidered kaftan shirt with chinos and loafers. Team up a kaftan shirt with jeans and a pair of plimsolls. For a smart casual look pair a kaftan with a blazer, pants/trousers and brogues.
Share your thoughts on how you would style a men’s kaftan shirt.
- Men’s Burgundy roll-cuffed trousers:Street Style
- Men’s Ankara/kitenge/African print shirt with a pinstripe suit
- Men’s tailored waistcoats: How to style it
- Men’s preppy style: Men’s spring summer 2014 trend
- Men Burgundy Pants
- Men’s Burgundy Suit
- How to Dress like Harvey Specter & Mike Ross: Suits
- Men's camouflage/military shirt & camel Peacoat
- Men’s Bright Multi Coloured Thin Striped tie & men’s grey overcoat
- Men's Turtleneck or roll neck with an unpatterned tweed blazer
- Men’s embroidered kaftan shirt: Street Style